Technical Sales Managerto start at the earliest possible date
Do you have lots of positive energy and at least a little experience in selling enterprise software? Do you get a kick interacting with potential customers and interpreting their technical needs?
If so, then you could enjoy working in our highly integrated team of product owners, customer success consultants, support professionals, and marketeers. Your job will be to progress qualified leads to completion, including product demonstrations, understanding of requirements, contract negotiation and closing deals. In your work you will have the full support of technical experts, marketing, and management.
This is not a senior position, so we value technical insight and willingness to learn more than a huge network and a long track-record in sales.
- Effectively communicate elastic.io iPaaS benefits and use cases
- Develop and close leads generated through marketing campaigns
- Ensure close collaboration with support, customer success and management functions
- Provide insights and learnings to help shape marketing campaigns and product development
- Reporting of Sales pipeline development
What you bring:
- A technical understanding of software integration
- The ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical (IT) contacts
- Some experience of selling software/SaaS solutions
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
- Heaps of positive energy and a blend of team spirit and entrepreneurial drive
- Willingness to communicate effectively with international colleagues
- Proximity to one of our offices - Dusseldorf, Bonn, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive commission rates
- Support through Marketing Campaigns and experienced colleagues
- Flat hierarchy built on trust and collaboration