For our Marketing Organization we are seeking a
to start at the earliest possible date
elastic.io is a Germany-based, born-in-the-cloud innovator and an established expert in enterprise integration solutions with focus on telecom carriers, enterprises, system integrators and software vendors. Our ultimate goal is to help organisations of all sizes spend less time on integrating and monitoring various data sources across the business. And instead, enable them to dedicate more time to using this data to improve business operations and develop new products and services.
We are a fast-moving, young company in the application integration software industry. To thrive in such a dynamic field, we need to constantly reinforce our positioning, brand, and message through marketing activities. Marketing drives our sales pipeline and also shapes our future.
Your mission, should you accept it, is to refine our positioning in collaboration with management and then own the creation and distribution of messaging to the market so that a sustainable sales pipeline is generated. Marketing occupies a central role at elastic.io and we will ensure that you receive the support you need during your onboarding.
In addition to working with management, you will be receiving, interpreting and acting on inputs from Clients, Sales, Development, Product Owner, Support, and Operations. As an enthusiastic team player, maintaining both internal and external networks will be second nature to you.
The position is ideally full-time (40h a week), but 80% is also fine, as is remote working.
What a Marketing Manager will do at elastic.io:
- Develop and execute campaigns to increase awareness and generate leads
- Perform continuous on-page and off-page SEO optimization
- Craft content both for our website (texts and visuals) as well as for our newsletter
- Carry out competitor research and analyze user journey data
- Develop and implement paid marketing campaigns (Google Ads, LinkedIn)
- Support sales and customer retention activities
- Develop our social media presence
Our future Marketing Manager needs to have:
- Completed studies in marketing and / or communications, or related field; alternatively, 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent English writing and reading skills are a must since you will be creating content mostly in the English language
- Strong storytelling and copywriting skills
- High affinity for technology and eagerness to learn quickly and independently about the product-related IT topics are important to succeed in this mission
- Can-do attitude, independent and structured way of working
Additionally nice to have:
- Prior experience within the IT field or a high-level of affinity for information technology
- Good understanding of SEO and SEA basic concepts and principles
- Basic knowledge of Adobe tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Familiarity with Wordpress and Google Tag Manager
- Understanding of product marketing principles
What’s in it for you? We're happy you asked:
- Incredible opportunity for personal and professional growth – in this role you’ll grow into a strong marketing generalist who is expert in content marketing, SEO, digital marketing, SEA, social media marketing, and more
- Flexible working hours – on-site, hybrid or completely remote, the choice is yours
- Fair compensation and sponsored job ticket
- Laptop/Macbook Pro (Mac/PC)
- Intercultural environment with a flat hierarchy and open communication channels