(Junior) Software Engineer Job in Kiev (m/f)
With the elastic.io iPaaS, communications service providers (CSPs) can aggregate their own products and services with those of their partners like Broadsoft or AppDirect, to build complete, fully integrated solutions.
elastic.io is an industry-first microservices-based hybrid integration platform as a service (iPaaS) that empowers IT organizations to accelerate enterprise digital transformation. In 2017, elastic.io became part of mVISE Group, a German public company with over 15 years of consultancy and project experience in IT.
elastic.io’s primary motivation is to support large corporations and mid-size businesses alike in their digital strategy initiatives by helping them spend less time on gathering data together across the entire organization, and instead, have enough time and resources to focus on using this data to improve business operations or to develop new products and services. We are proud to have such outstanding companies as Deutsche Telekom, AppDirect and Samsung in our portfolio.
At elastic.io we value innovation, creativity and out-of-the-box thinking. No two days are the same in our team. You will have the chance to work across a wide range of clients worldwide and be involved in exciting business use cases. If you are ambitious, curious about all things IT and have a proven track record of success, we are looking forward to working with you.
If you recognize yourself in the following profile…
- First experience with agile methodologies, e.g. Scrum
- Very good knowledge of English is a must (above intermediary)
- Understanding of existing integration technologies, their business context and willingness to learn
- Experience with JSON, XML, JMS, SOAP and/or Web Services (WS-*) and other SOA/Integration technologies
- First experience in project management and direct communication with customers
- Understanding of important Cloud and SaaS architectural principles
- First experience with ERP / CRM / E-commerce systems is a plus
- Open source experience is a plus
- Knowledge of additional programming languages can be an advantage
…then we have an open position that is a perfect fit to you.
To strengthen our team of developers in Kiev, Ukraine, we have an opening for a
(Junior) Software Engineer job in Kiev (m/f)
to start full-time at the earliest possible date
These will be your responsibilities:
- Being part of our Customer Success team, you will be working on integration solutions for customers worldwide
- Together with our customers’ developers, integrators and project managers you take care of troubleshooting as well as replicate and analyse data to find and solve bugs
- Technical support to our customers in the English language via our ticketing system, chat and audio-/video conference tools
- Supervision of small integration projects
- Support of our team of developers during large integration projects (e.g. building API connectors)
- Consultation and individual support for new and existing clients during the development of certain integration solutions to ensure and strengthen their interest in the product
- Providing feedback and ensuring a short communication channel between elastic.io customers and our team of developers
Here is what the Software Engineer Job in Kiev brings with it
- Permanent position with a young and international team
- Customers who belong to top technology companies worldwide (your immediate points of contact are IT architects and technical directors)
- Colleagues who are visionary IT architects and developers, open source contributors and book authors
- Exciting international projects in a team-oriented work environment
- Excellent promotion opportunities in a rapidly growing, dynamic company (700% revenue growth last year)
- Pragmatic and results-oriented environment in which proactivity is a must
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Attractive salary
- Fully equipped workspace in an office located in the center of Kiev
- Flexible working hours and home office options
- Business trips to Germany
If this challenge appeals to you, please send us your complete application documents (CV, cover letter, certificates if available) to jobs[at]elastic.io, subject line “Software engineer job in Kiev”. If you still have any questions open, please contact Renat Zubairov under the phone number +49 228 53 444 222.