International Sales Manager (m/f)
With the elastic.io iPaaS, communications service providers (CSPs) can aggregate their own products and services with those of their partners like Broadsoft or AppDirect, to build complete, fully integrated solutions.
elastic.io is an industry-first microservices-based hybrid integration platform as a service (iPaaS) that empowers IT organizations to accelerate enterprise digital transformation. In 2017, elastic.io became part of mVISE Group, a German public company with over 15 years of consultancy and project experience in IT.
elastic.io’s primary motivation is to support large corporations and mid-size businesses alike in their digital strategy initiatives by helping them spend less time on gathering data together across the entire organization, and instead, have enough time and resources to focus on using this data to improve business operations or to develop new products and services. We are proud to have such outstanding companies as Deutsche Telekom, AppDirect and Samsung in our portfolio.
At elastic.io we value innovation, creativity and out-of-the-box thinking. No two days are the same in our team. You will have the chance to work across a wide range of clients worldwide and be involved in exciting business use cases. If you are ambitious, curious about all things IT and have a proven track record of success, we are looking forward to working with you.
To strengthen our sales team, we have an opening for an
International Sales Manager (m/f)
to start full-time at the earliest possible date
- Create, manage and close new business deals (SaaS subscriptions & professional services projects) from cold acquisition and incoming leads
- Manage your sales territory and the complete sales cycle with focus on generating new pipeline and closing deals, in line with revenue objectives
- Continuously research new enterprise target accounts to approach
- Identify decision makers and potential elastic.io use cases
- Reach out to decision makers (IT executives, project leaders, CIO, LOB managers) via cold calls, emails and during events and engage
to position elastic.io in context of the prospects IT agenda
- Present the elastic.io iPaaS platform in web meetings and conference calls
- Initiate the commercial discussion and drive negotiations to timely close
- Successfully close new business in line with revenue objectives and transition new customers to the customer success team
- Develop meaningful relationships with international decision makers and influencers beyond the scope of a specific sales opportunity
- Document all activities and forecast deals in the CRM system
- Attend international events to present elastic.io
Key skills and experience:
- 3 + years of successful new business sales experience in the IT industry
- Communicative, curious and polite personality that enjoys creating international relationships and new business opportunities from scratch
- Fluency in Business English
- Competence to translate highly technical features into business values
- Tenacity and drive to chase opportunities over a short or long period of time with several stakeholders
- Ability to professionally handle multiple concurrent sales cycles under time constraints
- Self sufficient work style and excellent time management
- Good understanding of and affinity for the enterprise IT landscape (e.g. databases, SaaS applications, ERP, CRM, IoT)
- High-impact International Sales Manager position with a young
fast growing company in the booming data integration software industry
- Security and professionalism of a well-established publicly listed German company (elastic.io is part of mVISE AG, a major consulting firm established in 2000, 180 FTE, clients including Deutsche Bank, Vodafone, L’Oreal, Bosch)
- Attractive salary package that rewards overachievement
- Modern office in the heart of Bonn, a city with high quality of life
- Workspace equipped with Apple Mac products
- Sponsored job ticket (unlimited rides in Bonn and Cologne public transport)
If this challenge appeals to you, please send us your complete application documents (CV, cover letter, certificates if available) to oliver.gebert[at]elastic.io, subject line “International Sales Manager Job”. If you still have any questions open, please contact Oliver Gebert under the phone number +49 (0) 228 53444221.