International Partner Manager (m/f)
With the elastic.io iPaaS, communications service providers (CSPs) can aggregate their own products and services with those of their partners like Broadsoft or AppDirect, to build complete, fully integrated solutions.
elastic.io is an industry-first microservices-based hybrid integration platform as a service (iPaaS) that empowers IT organizations to accelerate enterprise digital transformation. In 2017, elastic.io became part of mVISE Group, a German public company with over 15 years of consultancy and project experience in IT.
elastic.io’s primary motivation is to support large corporations and mid-size businesses alike in their digital strategy initiatives by helping them spend less time on gathering data together across the entire organization, and instead, have enough time and resources to focus on using this data to improve business operations or to develop new products and services. We are proud to have such outstanding companies as Deutsche Telekom, AppDirect and Samsung in our portfolio.
At elastic.io we value innovation, creativity and out-of-the-box thinking. No two days are the same in our team. You will have the chance to work across a wide range of clients worldwide and be involved in exciting business use cases. If you are ambitious, curious about all things IT and have a proven track record of success, we are looking forward to working with you.
To strengthen our sales team, we have an opening for an
International Partner Manager (m/f)
to start full-time at the earliest possible date
- Research, pitch and onboard new strategic partners (system integrators, agencies, software vendors) based on cold acquisition and incoming leads
- Manage the elastic.io partner program, including generating new pipeline and quarterly sales results with existing partners while identifying, developing, and managing new partners
- Initiate and coordinate partner marketing activities and campaigns
- Educate partners on the unique advantages of the elastic.io iPaaS
- Develop and deliver partner training sessions and partner events
- Coordinate customer projects acquired by partners with internal resources (Professional Services, Accounting, Marketing)
- Pre-sales support of partners (demos, conference calls)
- Manage all partner contracts and commercial offers for the partner channel
- Evangelize elastic.io key advantages to influencers e.g. analysts, press, thought leaders
- Analyze the data integration software industry and become a trusted advisor that partners engage with for insights and inspiration
- Resolve partner conflicts across the entire cycle from prospect to close
Key skills and experience:
- 3 + years of successful partner management experience in the IT industry
- Skilled in engaging with various stakeholders including the C-Level via cold call, email and during events
- Communicative, curious and polite personality that enjoys creating international relationships and new partnerships from scratch
- Understanding of partner business drivers, with demonstrated ability to engage and influence partners, from sales and delivery through C-Level
- Ability to professionally handle multiple concurrent partner sales cycles
- Proven multi-stakeholder management and conflict resolution skills
- Fluency in Business English
- Ability to translate highly technical features into tangible business values
- Good understanding of and affinity for the enterprise IT landscape (e.g. databases, SaaS applications, ERP, CRM, IoT)
- High-impact International Partner Manager position with a young
fast growing company in the booming data integration software industry
- Security and professionalism of a well-established publicly listed German company (elastic.io is part of mVISE AG, a major consulting firm established in 2000, 180 FTE, clients including Deutsche Bank, Vodafone, L’Oreal, Bosch)
- Attractive salary package that rewards overachievement
- Modern office in the heart of Bonn, a city with high quality of life
- Workspace equipped with Apple Mac products
- Sponsored job ticket (unlimited rides in Bonn and Cologne public transport)
If this challenge appeals to you, please send us your complete application documents (CV, cover letter, certificates if available) to oliver.gebert[at]elastic.io, subject line “International Partner Manager Job”. If you still have any questions open, please contact Oliver Gebert under the phone number +49 (0) 228 53444221.